Gone are the days when you had to manually keep an eye on everything while driving and parking. Parking once used to be a major hassle because one person had to direct the driver while he navigated the car. Things then started advanced and cameras started taking their place.
Best 360 Degree Bird View Camera
Today, automation is everywhere. And, thankfully, it has taken the automotive industry by storm. Automotive Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) have made life easy, assisting drivers in more ways than one. One of the main features of these systems is the 360-degree bird view camera that helps you park like you’ve been doing it all your life! Latest models of cars actually have this camera in built.
A Brief about the 360-Degree Bird View Camera
The name does complete justice to the camera and describe exactly what it is. This camera projects a complete view on the car’s dashboard so that you are all eyes all the time. The image projected is split into sections, enabling you to see rear, side, and front views together.
These cameras, also popular as surround view cameras, have wide-angle lenses and proximity sensors along with display hardware and image processing software.
Best 360-Degree Bird View Camera – Experts’ Choice
Even though this camera is an incredible advancement, not all cars have them yet. In fact, only a few high-end models come with the bird view camera. But, you can always purchase it separately and have it installed on your dashboard. We are here to help you find the best!
1. 360 Degree Bird View Panoramic System
This is a 4-camera car DVR system from CarThree with a 170-degree angle of view and 1080p video resolution. Below are a few more details:
It works on a seamless connection technology to deliver clear images and video.
- It helps drivers park without hassle because it enables an understanding of the surroundings.
- The camera is capable of displaying the bird’s eye (which is on top of the car), rear, and front views.
- The wide angle camera is water-proof and allows night vision.
- It also records data that can be viewed later and presented as evidence during claims.
- The installation is convenient and straightforward.
2. Weivision Super HD Car Surround View System
The Weivision Bird View camera comes with parking monitoring support, DVR recording, and a wide range of features such as the following:
- This is a 360-degree surround vision camera keeps blind spots away, enabling you to drive safely even in narrow lanes.
- It comes in handy in various driving situations such as sharp turns, narrow roads, reverse parking, night driving, etc.
- The camera has a 190-degree wide angle lens that covers a large area seamlessly.
- The video output is 1080p and its storage capacity is 32 GB.
- The fisheye camera supports recording for backups.
- It is customizable based on personal requirements.
3. Weivision 360 Degree Bird View Camera
Here’s another spectacular option from Weivision for you. It is a variant of the earlier camera and is suitable for different types of vehicles including trucks, semi-trailers, and buses. Read on for details:
- This is a great surround view camera that helps you avoid blind spots and potential dangers while driving.
- It is a complete system consisting of 4 cameras and a 7-inch HD monitor that displays 1024p content.
- Turning on narrow roads and parking are easier when you are getting a live feed from these cameras.
- The installation is a butterfly mount, which is relatively easy.
- The resolution of the camera is 2560×1440 and it is water-proof.
4. WeniChen 360 Degree Bird View Car Camera System
With 4 HD cameras and an excellent DVR, the WeniChen camera system for parking assistance is one of our top choices. Some of its highlights are as follows:
- The camera system will help you assess your driving and make the right choices during turns.
- You can see your car’s surroundings from all angles so that you drive safely.
- It is an automatic system that switches the view based on your driving conditions.
- All the cameras are waterproof and provide night vision.
- You can also record the footage for future evidence when needed.
- The cameras come with all the hardware and wires required for installation.
5. 3D HD Car Surround View Monitoring System
The last monitoring system on our list has an LCD monitor with HDMI, VGA, and RCA connections. It is a good choice for cars for the following reasons:
- This is a 360-degree parking system with 4 cameras.
- It captures your car’s surroundings from different angles and provides crystal clear images.
- All cameras are wide angle and can cover 180 degrees.
- It has good features such as night vision, splicing technology, and water resistance.
- With this camera, you can navigate narrow turns, park easily, and drive safely.
You have officially run out of reasons and excuses! Pick a bird view camera from our list and forget all your troubles while driving. Do note that a few systems may be tough to install, requiring professional help. If there are any further questions, please direct them to us via comments.